KNEKT KSD6 6" Dome Port for GoPro Hero4 + GP4 Trigger + KWT Wrist Tether Bundle
- KSD6 Dome Port
- Backer Bar
- Hex Standoff
- 2x Thumb Screws
- GP4 Bracket
- GP4 Bracket Screw
- 3x Spare O-Rings
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- KNEKT GP4 Trigger
- Small Black Screw
- Anti-Rock Back Bracket
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- KNEKT Wrist Tether for Trigger Handles
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Semi-Hemispherical Design
- Optically Correct Acrylic Dome
- Access to Mode, Shutter and Power Buttons
- Front LCD View Window
- Two Piece Mechanical Port Capture
- Triple O-Ring Construction, No Glue or Silicone Used
- Compatible with Hero3+, Hero4 and Blackout Housings
- Compatible with GPLT, GPDL and GP4 Trigger Systems
- Depth Rating: 30' / 9.1 m
- Material of Construction Frame and Back: Aluminum and stainless steel
- Front Element: Optical acrylic
- Dimensions: Diameter x Length: 6.0 x 4.0" / 152.4 x 101.6 mm
- Weight: 10 oz / 283.5 g
- UPC: 856146005139
The KNEKT GP4 Trigger for the GoPro Hero3+ is designed to give you one-handed control of your GoPro Camera’s video start/stop and still image shutter release button.
Balanced to match the weight of the camera, the GP4 sports a NEW spring trigger mechanism providing an instant shutter reaction and solid, tactile feedback so you can be confident the camera fired and you got the shot.
The trigger system provides a simple point and shoot style of shooting not possible when using the camera on its own or on a pole.
With the camera positioned in front of your hand you will experience improved stability, control, and subject acquisition.
- Easy One-handed operationFull access to all buttons
- Tool free design
- (3) Standard ¼ “-20 threads for accessories
- NEW Machined Polymer Handle with leash connector
- Corrosion resistant
- Full Cage design for maximum protection against impact
- Compatible with GoPro© Hero 4
- Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Camera Mount: GoPro three-prong mount (form-fitting to Standard and Blackout housings only)
- Accessory Mounting Threads: 4 x 1/4"-20
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 5.5 x 3" / 15.9 x 14 x 7.6 cm
- Weight: 6.6 oz / 187.1 g
- UPC: 856146005016
The KNEKT Wrist Tether for Trigger Handles is a padded wrist cuff that allows you to secure the GP3, GP3+, GP4 , GPLT, or GPDL Trigger to your body for added safety should it slip away from you, especially while in the water.
The cuff is secured by hook-and-loop fasteners and features a stainless steel swivel at the point where the tether cord attaches.
A loop is provided on the cuff so that you can take it off with one pull.
The Wrist Tether can also be used with third-party products that have an eye-hole socket for a leash connector.
- Injection molded swivel housing
- Stainless steel split ring
- Velcro quick release
- Stainless steel swivel
- Double thick padded wrist cuff
- Hidden key pocket
- Dimensions: 4 1/2” x 2 1/8” x 4 1/2”
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- UPC Code: 856146005061
We Also Recommend