LitraPro Webcam Videoconferencing Lighting Kit
- Platypod Max
- 4 Goosenecks
- Litra Carry Case
LitraPro is the world's first full spectrum bi-color compact video and photo adventure light on the market. Built with bluetooth compatibility, adjustable color temperature, and fully dimmable lighting, the LitraPro™ achieves an entirely new level of compact, rugged, professional lighting.
Every Platypod needs bendable necks to hold onto their 1/4-20” accessories. Our goosenecks come in stackable pairs.
Max is flat and light. At the size of a mini tablet and only 13 oz, Max fits in any camera bag. Max is for large equipment, like DSLR and video cameras with long telephoto or the heavy macro lens. Max proves that powerful tools come in small packages. Larger than the Ultra—though still only 5.25” x 7.75” and 5 mm thick. —Max supports heavier, larger gear. Don’t be fooled by Max’s slim stature—it will be the most reliable tool in your gear bag! To back it up, we provide a 5 year warranty.
Pack, protect and organize your camera equipment with the Litra Carry Case. The Litra Carry Case is a premium case with a firm, water resistant external EVA shell, customizable pick and pluck foam core, internal mesh pocket organizer and a quick easy access design. Measuring 21cm x 32cm x 7cm, the Litra Carry Case is compacts with ample space for your gear -- the perfect companion to take on your next photo or video adventure!
- 3000 - 6000K Variable in 100K Increments
- 70° Beam Angle
- 95 CRI
- 1200 Lumens / 675 Lux at 9.8'\
Two stackable goosenecks
10.5” long each or stacks to 21”
Supports 24 oz single or 16oz stacked
Two 1/4"-1/4" m-m crossnut adapters with integrated storage
- At the size of a mini tablet and only 13 oz, Max fits in any camera bag.
- Max is for large equipment, like DSLR and video cameras with long telephoto or the heavy macro lens.
• 6 oz
• 2.75" x 2" x 1.2"
• 1200 lumen output
• 95 CRI
• 70 degree beam angle
• Adjustable color temperature 3000K - 6000K
• 45 minute run time at max output, 10+ hours on low output
• 2 industry standard 1/4 20 mounts
• Waterproof up to 90 feet
• MIL-SPEC 810 tested
• Bluetooth control
• OLED Display
• 0-100% fully dimmable
Load Capacity Vertically: 1.5 lb / 0.7 kg
Stacked: 1 lb / 0.5 kg
Mounting Threads Male: 1/4"-20
Diameter 0.4" / 1 cm
Length 10.5" / 25.4 cm
Weight 3.5 oz / 99 g
Package Weight 0.6 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.25 x 3.3 x 0.75"
1. Fiberglass-reinforced nylon removable "bayonet style" storage box that holds four 1/4-20 spike feet. Small magnets hold spikes when stored.
2. Five 1/4-20 threaded holes to allow use of spike feet in configurations of one, two, three, or four at a time.
3. Two 2-inch belt slots to secure to any cylindrical object or to tape onto floors for remote camera setups.
4. Made of 6061 black anodized aircraft-grade aluminum. 5 mm thick. 5.25 x 7.75”
5. 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 accessory threaded holes for attachment to tripods or quick-release devices.
6. 3/8-16 TA2 titanium photographic bolt drilled, countersunk and welded in place for large tripod ball heads, even with spike feet in place.
7. Two nail holes for permanent or semi-permanent mounting.
8. Weight: 13 ounces, including spikes and storage box.
Max comes with the Base Plate, four spike feet and removable storage box, 1/4" - 1/4" male-to-male crossnut, a microfiber pouch, and a 5-year warranty.