MoraKniv Bushcraft Black Knife
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MoraKniv Bushcraft Black Knife
- Black Plastic Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This is a knife in the Bushcraft family with a black 0.125" (3.2 mm) thick blade that is one of the most sturdy knives we have ever made.
The carbon steel blade has a black DLC coating that protects against rust and also prevents reflections from the blade.
You can use the back of the blade with a fire starter (not included) as the spine of the blade is sharp and ground especially for that purpose.
The plastic sheath comes with a belt loop.
- 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosion coating
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately)
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- Black plastic sheath with belt loop
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3"
- Total Length: 9.1"
- Net Weight: 5.7 oz