MoraKniv Bushcraft Black Tactical Knife
- MoraKniv Bushcraft Black Tactical Knife
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The carbon steel blade has a black DLC coating that protects it from rust and also prevents reflections from the blade. Keep in mind that carbon steel requires maintenance, so make it a habit to wipe the knife and oil it after usage.
The spine has been ground so that you can use the knife together with a fire starter – so your critical fire is never far away.
The knife sheath has a belt loop and clip of course, keeping your knife always close at hand. The knife sheath has a MOLLE compatible cover made of strong nylon giving you a range of different mounting alternatives.
- 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosion coating
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately)
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- Black MOLLE-compatible sheath of heavy-duty nylon
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3"
- Total Length: 9.1"
- Net Weight: 6.3 oz