- MoraKniv Bushcraft Orange Survival Knife
- Plastic Sheath
- Morakniv Fire Starter
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A razor sharp blade with a distinct tip, an all-weather Morakniv® fire starter and a diamond sharpener make the Bushcraft Survival Orange the natural choice for those who love the great outdoors.
The 0.125" (3.2 mm) thick Swedish stainless steel blade stays sharp for a long time, is extremely tolerant against wear and has considerable cutting strength. The blade is ground especially for use with the fire starter.
The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the fire starter and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade.
An orange handle with high-friction grip gives the finishing touch to the Bushcraft Survival Orange and minimizes the risk of losing your knife.
A knife that suits a tough lifestyle!
- 3.2 mm thick stainless steel blade
- The blade is ridgeground especially for use with a fire starter
- Ergonomic handle with soft, high-friction grip
- Orange plastic sheath with interchangeable belt loop and belt clip plus integrated diamond sharpener and fire starter
- Integrated fire starter creates sparks of 5430 F° (3000 C°) that make it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather and yields approximately 7,000 strikes
- Fire starter can ignite gas stoves and grills plus the spark is so bright, it can also be used as an emergency signal
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3"
- Total Length: 9.1"
- Net Weight: 7.5 oz.