MoraKniv Classic 1891 Bread Knife [Two Color Choices]
- MoraKniv Classic 1891 Bread Knife
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Serving a chunky sourdough loaf on a rustic, wooden cutting board with a beautiful bread knife alongside it makes any kitchen table look inviting. Our bread knife can slice both smaller rolls and the crispiest crust on larger loaves. In addition to all kinds of breads, this knife is also super for cutting steaks and chopping vegetables.
The bread knife is made of Swedish stainless steel of the highest quality, hardened according to our secret recipe in Mora. The integrated finger guard makes for safer handling and the handle has been ergonomically shaped to prevent your knuckles hitting the chopping board.
This hand-made knife with its real wooden handle and beautiful details, such as the Dala coat of arms on the metal ring, enhances your kitchen experience even further.
- Serrated blade of 2.5 mm thick stainless steel stays sharp for a long time
- Ergonomically designed to avoid knuckles from hitting the chopping board
- Progressive curved edge makes it easy to cut through bread
- Handle of red- or black-stained Swedish birch
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 9.7"
- Total Length: 14.6"
- Net Weight: 5.5 oz