MoraKniv Classic 1891 Chef's Knife [Two Color Choices]
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MoraKniv Classic 1891 Chef's Knife
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This is a real hefty kitchen knife that can easily deal with all the challenges of cooking. The solid blade, sharp edge and firm grip will make you quickly realize how much fun it is to prepare food under the right conditions.
With a 22 cm long blade made of Swedish stainless steel, the chef’s knife is a reliable piece of kitchen equipment. The knife’s blade has an integrated finger guard that prevents fingers from sliding forward over the sharp blade. The design has been carefully conceived and the knife has superb balance. The beveled tip also adds to the safety factor as it prevents stab wounds.
The knife is made by hand and has a real wooden handle and beautiful details - like the Dala coat of arms on the metal ring – enhancing your cooking experience even further.
- Blade of 2.5 mm thick stainless steel stays sharp for a long time
- Blade has an integrated finger stop
- The knife has excellent balance
- Beveled tip allows safe handling and prevents stick injuries
- Handle of red- or black-stained Swedish birch
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 8.7"
- Total Length: 13.6"
- Net Weight: 6.2 oz