MoraKniv Classic 1891 Fillet Knife [Two Color Choices]
- MoraKniv Classic 1891 Fillet Knife
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fish, meat or chicken – the fillet knife can take care of most of the ingredients you might want in your evening meal. The blade becomes increasingly flexible the closer to the tip you work, so that filleting becomes simple and smooth.
The blade is 19 cm long, with increased flexibility towards the tip of the knife. It’s guaranteed to make your filleting work go smoothly, helping you get close to remove skin or clear the fish more effectively.
The stop guard at the beginning of the blade prevents your hand from sliding forward onto the sharp blade, we do what we can to make your work in the kitchen as safe as possible.
And of course, the knife is made of Swedish stainless steel of the highest quality. It has a real wooden handle and beautiful details - like the Dala coat of arms on the metal ring – enhancing your cooking experience even further.
- Blade of 2.5 mm thick stainless steel stays sharp for a long time
- Blade increases in flexibility towards the tip for smooth filleting
- Blade has a stop that prevents the hand from slipping up over the blade
- Handle of red- or black-stained Swedish birch
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 7.4"
- Total Length: 12.3"
- Net Weight: 4.1 oz