MoraKniv Classic 1891 Paring Knife [Two Color Choices]
- MoraKniv Classic 1891 Paring Knife
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The smart design and short blade make this an exceptional knife for peeling fruit and vegetables, slicing, trimming, and chopping. The handle is slightly larger than similar knives, giving it a steadier and safer grip. In this way, you have full control when taking on potatoes, apples, and onions.
The paring knife with its 8 cm long blade is a real all-rounder: for fruit, vegetables, root vegetables, and other such tasks that require precision. Additionally, the blade is made of Swedish stainless steel of the highest quality, hardened in Mora according to our secret company recipe. This hand-made knife with its real wooden handle and beautiful details, such as the Dala coat of arms on the metal ring, enhances your kitchen experience even further.
- Blade of 2.2 mm thick stainless steel stays sharp for a long time
- Designed to peel and chop fruits and vegetables
- Handle of red- or black-stained Swedish birch
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" (2.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.3"
- Total Length: 7.5"
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz