- MoraKniv Classic 1891 Utility Knife
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This knife was primarily designed for chopping onions and other vegetables, but as the name suggests, the all-round knife is a good for almost all your cooking needs.
It has a relatively short blade, which suits young talents wanting to try out their cooking skills. Just remember, it’s a very sharp knife.
The 13cm long blade makes the all-round knife simple and smooth to work with. Additionally, it’s made of Swedish stainless steel of the highest quality, hardened according to our secret recipe in Mora. The knife has an integrated finger guard for safer handling and the slightly rounded tip creates a more natural cutting feeling as the knife moves towards the chopping board.
This handmade knife with its real wooden handle and beautiful details, such as the Dala coat of arms on the metal ring, enhances your kitchen experience even further.
- Blade of 2.0 mm thick stainless steel stays sharp for a long time
- Blade has an integrated finger stop and slightly rounded tip for safe handling
- Developed for cutting onions and other vegetables
- Handle of red- or black-stained Swedish birch
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 5.0"
- Total Length: 9.2"
- Net Weight: 3.3 oz