- x2 MoraKniv Classic Steak Knife
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Be seated at the dining table with an extremely sharp grill knife that takes both the table setting and the food experience to new heights. Since the Steak Knife Classic looks and feels like a traditional Mora Knife, it evokes childhood memories and gets the conversation going.
The blade of the knife is made of cold rolled special stainless steel, a steel of the very highest quality, which provides exceptional edge resiliency and a hardness of 58 HRC. The knife blade is heat treated to give it extreme strength and toughness, as well as give the edge a maximum lifespan. The handle is made of red-painted birch wood and is similar to the handles of the classic knives from Mora.
- Set of two handmade knives with 2.0 mm cold-rolled stainless steel blades
- Blades with a hardness of 58 RC and heat treated for strength and maximum edge retention
- Painted red birchwood handles
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.2"
- Total Length: 8.1"
- Net Weight: 3.7 oz