MoraKniv Clipper 840 Knife
- MoraKniv Clipper 840 Knife
- Plastic Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A very adaptable and sharp knife, the Mora Clipper 840 features a slightly thinner (1.8mm) carbon steel blade.
Mora knives made from high carbon steel achieve high hardness, sharpen easily, and are exceptionally tough. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durably acute edge.
Mora knives feature ergonomically-designed handles and employ premium-quality knife steel that is optimally adapted to the task for which the knife is intended.
- 2.0 mm thick carbon steel blade
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip
- Black plastic sheath with belt clip
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1"
- Total Length: 8.5"
- Net Weight: 3.6 oz