MoraKniv Companion Heavy Duty Knife [Two Color Choices]
- MoraKniv Companion Heavy Duty Knife
- Plastic Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Companion is one of our most loved and popular knives, just because, as the name suggests, it’s so reliable.
If you need a knife that has great strength requirements, we recommend the Companion Heavy Duty with its three-layer injection molding and the slightly blunter edge angle of 27° for maximum sharpness retention (default is otherwise an angle of 23°).
The knife has an extra-large ergonomic handle with a soft, high-friction grip. The knife has a blade of 0.125" (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel with high-load capacity.
The classic scandi grind combined with high-quality carbon steel makes the knife easy to resharpen.
The plastic sheath comes with an integrated belt clip.
- 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen
- Extra-large ergonomic handle with soft, high-friction rubber grip
- Blunter edge angle of 27° for maximum sharpness retention
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1"
- Total Length: 8.8"
- Net Weight: 4.8 oz