MoraKniv Companion MG Carbon Steel Knife
- MoraKniv Companion MG Carbon Steel Knife
- Forest Green Plastic Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Companion is one of our most loved and popular knives, just because, as the name suggests, it’s so reliable.
This model has a somewhat thinner blade made of carbon steel, which is easier to re-sharpen, even though the blade requires more maintenance. The blade is made of carbon steel that we have treated according to our secret company recipe for optimal results. Keep in mind that carbon steel knives should be wiped and oiled after usage to avoid rust and corrosion.
The tang runs three-quarters of the way up the knife, so that you can work with power and precision. The soft friction grip is made of TPE rubber, making the knife feel secure and steady to work with.
The polymer knife sheath includes a practical belt clip so that the knife can be attached to your rucksack or belt – always close at hand.
- 2.0 mm thick carbon steel blade
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip
- Forest green plastic sheath with belt clip
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1"
- Total Length: 8.5"
- Net Weight: 3.9 oz