MoraKniv Electrician's Knife
- MoraKniv Electrician's Knife
- Plastic Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This tough fella helps you to strip wire cable like no other. It has unique double grinding that suits both left and right- handed users.
The electrician’s knife has been specifically designed for the detail work of the electrician, whether that involves fans, fridges, or fine electronics. It is suitable for both normal wire stripping as well as for heavier duty cable work.
There’s an integrated finger guard in the blade, which means you can get really close giving you a better feeling and greater control. Also, the rubber handle gives you a firm and warm grip on the knife.
All these features contribute to safer knife handling and help prevent work-related injuries.
- Double-ground spur for left and right hand use
- Ergonomic finger guard
- Special feature for cable stripping
- Dark grey plastic sheath
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.1 mm)
- Blade Length: 1.3"
- Total Length: 6.1"
- Net Weight: 3.1 oz