MoraKniv Equus 188 Double-Edge Knife
- MoraKniv Equus 188 Double-Edge Knife
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Morakniv Equus hoof trimming farrier’s knife has been developed in close collaboration with blacksmiths and veterinarians. It is efficient, easy to work with and can be honed to a razor sharp edge.
Knives have been made in Mora since the 17th century and our knives have been ending up into the hands of people all over the world.
A Morakniv is extremely sharp and has a sharpness that lasts. Our knives always utilize high-quality knife steel that is optimally adapted to the task for which the knife is intended at prices that make sense.
- Stainless steel Farrier's knife for trimming and balancing horse hooves in preparation for shoeing
- Designed for left-handed users
- Durable wood handle
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Wooden Handle
- Blade Length: 3.1"
- Net Weight: 2.7 oz