MoraKniv Fishing Comfort Scaler 150 Knife
- MoraKniv Fishing Comfort Scaler 150 Knife
- Plastic Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it’s time to take care of your catch of the day, this fishing knife is a good companion. It has a long blade made of Swedish stainless steel, making it sharp and effective. The toothed spine has been specially designed for descaling, so that you can prepare the catch smoothly for dinner.
It is a long fishing knife with a toothed spine for descaling, and a blade made of cold rolled, Swedish, special stainless steel. The combination of the blade and the rubber handle makes this an optimal knife for fishing when you need to be able to work safely and efficiently in damp environments.
The patterned friction grip made of TPE rubber reduces the risk of slipping if your hands are wet. What’s more, rubber doesn’t conduct cold, making the knife convenient to work with all year round.
The easy-clean, polymer edge protection is simple to keep clean.
- Long cleaning and scaling knife
- 2.0 mm thick cold-rolled stainless steel blade
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip
- Plastic "Easy-Clean" sheath with two interchangeable belt clips
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 5.9"
- Total Length: 10.4"
- Net Weight: 4.1 oz