MoraKniv Flex Knife
- MoraKniv Flex Knife
- Plastic Combi Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Morakniv Flex is the best choice when you really need to get close to what you’re working with. The thin, flexible blade is perfect for slitting rubber or plastic, for example when working with silicone joints or tubing.
The blade is made of carefully selected stainless steel, so the knife remains sharper for longer, and also means it can take a greater load on the blade.
The blade is also somewhat bigger, so it can be used in a range of different ways. A solid finger guard makes for safer handling and reduces the risk of work-related injuries.
It has an ergonomically designed handle made of TPE rubber, providing optimal friction, while the spindle shape of the handle means the knife always sits right in your hand.
- Flexible, stainless steel blade for cable stripping, cutting rubber, and silicone
- Ergonomic handle of TPE provides comfortable and optimum grip
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.05" (1.3 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Total Length: 8.0"
- Net Weight: 3.4 oz