MoraKniv Forest Lapplander 95 Knife
- MoraKniv Forest Lapplander 95 Knife
- Leather Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Lapplander has turned into a true classic. It has a characteristically shaped blade made of stainless steel and a wooden handle, making it a superb hunting knife. Over time it has also become increasingly appreciated for its beautiful design and is a must-have in the collections of many knife enthusiasts.
Hunting knife with an extra thick blade made of Swedish stainless steel. At 3.2 mm this blade is ready for any challenge you might meet in the forest while hunting. The shape of the blade is suitable for use when the animal needs to be gutted, as it is smooth to work with and you can work up close.
The wooden handle made of laminated stabilized hardwood, adds to the pleasant, natural feeling of the knife in your hand. The naturally colored leather sheath also adds to the feeling and the material will only get better the more it is used.
- 3.0 mm thick cold-rolled stainless steel blade
- Full tang
- Handle of laminated hardwood and brass
- Leather sheath with belt loop
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.7"
- Total Length: 7.9"
- Net Weight: 8.8 oz