MoraKniv Garberg Knife with Leather Sheath
- MoraKniv Garberg Knife
- Leather Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Morakniv Garberg is a powerful full tang knife, designed to withstand the toughest challenges imaginable.
Its blade is 3.2 mm thick and made of high quality stainless steel, specially treated in our factory to make it even stronger.
The blade has a special Scandi-grind, making the knife easier to keep sharp. Also, the spine of the blade has been ground to be used with a fire starter, so your essential fire is never far away.
It has an exclusive leather sheath, a handsome and resistant protective cover.
- Full-tang knife with a 3.8 mm thick stainless steel blade
- Blade has a semi-matte finish
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately)
- Scandi grind makes it easy to keep sharp
- Symmetrical handle keeps the knife steady and comfortable in hand and allows use of the knife upside down
- Hole in handle for fastening a lanyard or other gadgets
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3"
- Total Length: 9"
- Net Weight: 9.6 oz