- MoraKniv Garberg Knife
- Multi Mount Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The blade of the knife is 3.2 mm thick and made of high quality stainless steel, placed on one of the sturdiest models we’ve ever manufactured.
The Scandi-grind grinding makes the knife easier to keep sharp and the spine of the blade has been ground so that it can be used with a fire starter.
The knife sheath’s Multi-Mount is a versatile mounting solution, so you can mount the knife almost wherever you want, and you can attach and detach it in seconds.
Of course it’s also possible to take the knife directly out of its sheath for even faster use.
- Full-tang knife with a 3.8 mm thick stainless steel blade
- Blade has a semi-matte finish
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately)
- Scandi grind makes it easy to keep sharp
- Symmetrical handle keeps the knife steady and comfortable in hand and allows use of the knife upside down
- Handle with built-in click lock between sheath and handle prevents knife from falling out of sheath
- Hole in handle for fastening a lanyard or other gadgets
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3"
- Total Length: 9"
- Net Weight: 9.6 oz