MoraKniv Pathfinder Knife
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MoraKniv Pathfinder Knife
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
With its distinct black look - the long extra thick blade, the special coating and the heavy-duty nylon sheath - this knife is designed especially for bushcraft and survival activities.
Of course, the carbon steel is of highest quality and treated according to our secret company recipe in our factory in Mora.
The extra long blade is 6.7" long, 3.2 mm thick and has a black anti-corrosive DLC-coating.
Its spine is ground specially for use with a fire starter and has a MOLLE compatible sheath of heavy duty nylon.
- 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosion coating
- The 90° spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately)
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- Black MOLLE-compatible sheath of heavy-duty nylon
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 6.7"
- Total Length: 11.6"
- Net Weight: 8.8 oz