MoraKniv Pro C Knife
- MoraKniv Pro C Knife
- Plastic Combi Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Morakniv Pro C is an upgraded classic. It’s the faithful servant, Basic 511, with new improved features.
Pro C has an optimized handle made of TPE rubber. This gives it an ergonomic and more comfortable grip and the rubber means the handle doesn’t conduct the cold.
The knife has a slightly larger blade, which can withstand higher loads and is made of knife steel which is also hardened in Mora, according to a secret recipe.
The carbon steel also makes the knife simple to re-sharpen, so you can use it time and time again. Just remember that carbon steel can be affected by moisture and corrosive environments. So make it a habit to wipe the knife and oil the blade after usage.
- Blade of high-quality carbon steel is easy to re-sharpen.
- Ergonomic TPE handle provides comfortable and optimum grip
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.6"
- Total Length: 8.1"
- Net Weight: 4.0 oz