MoraKniv Pro S Knife
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MoraKniv Pro S Knife
- Plastic Combi Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Morakniv Pro S is an upgraded classic. It’s the faithful servant, Basic 546, with new improved features.
It has an optimized handle made of TPE rubber. This gives it an ergonomic and more comfortable grip and the rubber means the handle doesn’t conduct the cold. So you can work outdoors without problem, whatever the season.
The stainless steel is also ideal for outdoor work, as it isn’t affected by the elements to the same extent as carbon steel. It also keeps the knife sharper for longer and doesn’t require as much maintenance.
Of course, the knife is made in our factory in Mora.
- Blade of stainless steel stays sharp for a long time
- Ergonomic TPE handle provides comfortable and optimum grip
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2.0 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.6"
- Total Length: 8.1"
- Net Weight: 4.0 oz