MoraKniv Skinning Knife 7146UG
- MoraKniv Skinning Knife 7146UG
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The consistent, high-level quality of our food industry knives enables users to receive a great deal of benefit and joy from them over a long period of time. Their long lifetime is a strong contributing factor for Frosts knives, providing very positive overall economics – they always win in the end. This way your Frosts knife becomes a natural part of your profession and your workday.
The handle is made of polyamide with a micro blasted structure for optimum friction. The 146 mm long blade is made of Swedish cold-rolled stainless steel. Hardened by means of deep refrigeration at -80 degrees for maximum hardness. Hardness: 58 RC.
- Blade of Swedish Sandvik 12C27 stainless knife steel that can be sharpened to extreme sharpness and high edge retention.
- Blade hardened by deep refrigeration at -80° for maximum hardness (58 RC).
- NSF®—Our food industry knives are made according to the legislation and regulation on safe and hygenic handling of foods.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Elastomer Handle
- Blade Thickness: 2.5 mm
- Blade Length: 5.7" (146 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.6 oz