MoraKniv Straight Wide Boning Knife 9130P
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MoraKniv Straight Wide Boning Knife 9130P
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
We have a long tradition of manufacturing quality knives for professional users. Not least, we provide large parts of the food industry with knives that are specially adapted for specific purposes. The range comes under our Frosts brand.
The carefully selected steel means that our knives can be filed to an almost extreme sharpness – a sharpness that also lasts for a long time. This is particularly important if you have a long working day using a knife. Having repeatedly to stop work to re-sharpen your knife takes energy, time, and focus. We make knives that perform for a long time.
The handle is ergonomically shaped – again in respect of long working days. For the knife to become a natural extension of your arm, for you to be able to carry out your work with the precision and feeling required, you need a handle that ensures that the knife sits in the best possible way in your hand. This in turn means you can work with power and control to also reduce the risk of work and repetitive strain injuries.
Designed to efficiently maneuver around bones and tight spaces between joints, Frosts boning knives are ideally suited for boning fish, meat and poultry.
- Blade of Swedish Sandvik 12C27 stainless knife steel that can be sharpened to extreme sharpness and high edge retention.
- Blade hardened by deep refrigeration at -80° for maximum hardness (58 RC).
- Suitable for wet conditions—used for fish, beef, and game.
- NSF®—Our food industry knives are made according to the legislation and regulation on safe and hygenic handling of foods.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Polypropylene handle reinforced with glassfiber for increased friction
- Blade Length: 5.1"
- Net Weight: 4.o oz