MoraKniv Woodcarving 106 Knife
- MoraKniv Woodcarving 106 Knife
- Plastic Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Woodcarving 106 has a pointed knife blade made of laminated steel, which gives it superior toughness and edge resiliency. The full tang, which runs the full length of the handle, gives it strength and stability.
Compared to its sibling, the Woodcarving 120, this knife has a slightly longer blade for more generous cuts.
The spindle shaped handle made of oiled birch wood is slightly larger for a proper grip. The wood also gives it a natural feeling and also gives you the possibility to form the handle for optimal shape.
- Woodcarving knife with a thin, tapered blade of laminated steel
- Oiled birchwood handle
- Plastic sheath
- Materials: Laminated Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (0.27 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.2"
- Total Length: 7.5"
- Net Weight: 2.7 oz