MoraKniv Woodcarving 120 Knife
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MoraKniv Woodcarving 120 Knife
- Plastic Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Woodcarving 120 has a narrow and pointed knife blade made of laminated steel, which gives it superior toughness and edge resiliency. The full tang, which runs the full length of the handle, gives it strength and stability. Together with the flexible blade you can work with precision and really get to all the details.
The spindle shaped handle made of oiled birch wood is slightly larger for a proper grip. The wood also gives it a natural feeling and also gives you the possibility to form the handle for optimal shape.
- Woodcarving knife with a thin, tapered blade of laminated steel
- Oiled birchwood handle
- Plastic sheath
- Materials: Laminated Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (0.27 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.4"
- Total Length: 6.5"
- Net Weight: 2.4 oz