MoraKniv Woodcarving 163S Hook Knife
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MoraKniv Woodcarving 163S Hook Knife
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
New to the Mora carving tool range - the Stainless Steel Mora 163 is a specialist hook knife for carving bowls and spoons.
It has an oiled birch wood handle which provides excellent grip and control when carving. It will carve most types of wood including hard woods such as Cherry and Ash.
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Double-edged blade with wide, 0.9 inch radius is ideal for initial, course hollowing
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Birch Wood
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm
- Blade Length: 2.8"
- Total Length: 7"
- Net Weight: 2.1 oz