MoraKniv Woodcarving Junior 73/164 Knife
- MoraKniv Woodcarving Junior Knife
- Plastic Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
This knife has been specially created to suit younger talents who are curious about learning to carve in wood. It has an appropriately sized handle and a shorter blade making it the perfect knife for bark boats and willow pipes.
Remember to always watch carefully over children when they are woodcarving.
Just like all our handicraft knives, the Junior is also made of carbon steel. That means it requires a bit more care, so make sure to wipe the blade after usage and oil it regularly.
The simple finger guard makes for safe handling as it prevents fingers from sliding forward onto the blade. The oiled birch wood handle has been adapted for smaller hands.
- Woodcarving knife for children
- Thin blade of carbon steel with single-finger protection
- Oiled Birchwood handle
- Plastic sheath
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.08" (0.2 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Total Length: 6.7"
- Net Weight: 1.8 oz