Nissin Di466 Speedlite for Canon Cameras
- Nissin Di466 Speedlite for Canon Cameras
- Soft Pouch
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
The Nissin Di466 Flash for Canon digital cameras features cutting-edge photographic technology for Auto Focus and E-TTL / E-TTL II auto exposure systems.
The TTL flash power level is pre-set for reasonable exposures but users can easily reset the power to customize the flash to meet individual needs.
This flash is easy to use and is packed with features such as variable power settings, an Auto Focus assist beam, and a power zoom that can tilt for an easy bounce flash.
It comes with a battery magazine system for quick power changes. The magazine has slots for all four batteries in the same direction to help you load them quickly.
- TTL FLASH: Di466 responds to Canon's E-TTL, E-TTL II system, and Nikon's i-TTL system.
- Those new digital TTL flash systems control the flash light with greater precision and stability.
- NISSIN ORIGINAL “MY TTL” SETTING: The TTL flash power level is pre-set for reasonable exposure at factory. You can, however, reset the power at the desired exposure level, in +-3/4Ev. by 1/4Ev increments. The preset value is memorized as your personal standard after switching the unit off. This unique system for customizing your level settings, called MY TTL, is a feature exclusive to Nissin. The usual TTL flash level compensation works based on this customized level.
- TTL FLASH LEVEL COMPENSATION: The power of the flash can be controlled with TTL flash level compensation. Whereas total exposure is controlled by the camera's EV compensation function, the flash can compensate for the exposure on the main subject only, with little impact on the exposure of the background scene. The flash power level can be adjusted from -1.5EV through +1.5EV by 0.5EV steps.
- BATTERY MAGAZINE: Quick Loading System- 2 sec. loading by Nissin original battery magazine.
- A convenient battery magazine has the slots for all four batteries in the same direction, with an anti-reverse loading guide so that the batteries can be correctly inserted every time, even in poor lighting. An extra battery magazine is separately available.
- SILENT OSCILLATION: The oscillation circuit produces frequencies that are inaudible to humans. The sharp humming of the oscillator can cause irritation, which may be quite severe in certain settings.
- DUAL PROGRAM WIRELESS REMOTE FLASH: The wireless remote flash system of Di466 works for either analogue (single flash) and digital (pre-flash) flash systems. Variable power in six steps is available. Place the Di466 off the camera and the flash synchronizes with the master flash placed on your camera. This wireless remote flash system is called slave flash technology and is often used for a creative lighting efficiency. Use the camera's built-in flash, the manufacturer's original flash, or Di466 as the master flash. Place one or more Di466 flash units away from the camera. Off-camera flash photography offers a different lighting configuration. Use multiple Di466 flash units to achieve professional flash techniques.
- POWER ZOOM & TURNING FLASH HEAD: Light distribution angle is automatically adjusted for the lens focal length. A high quality stepping motor sharply traces the lens movement with the same speed as that of the camera manufacturer's original flash.
- The flash beam covers the frame from 14mm (with a wide angle diffuser built-in) to70mm of the digital lens.(*) For a longer lens, the flash head reflector position stays at 70mm. It turns 90 degree upward for bounce lighting. The flash head also stores a small reflection panel for a fill-in shot.
- Energy saving system: The Di466 has a dual energy saving system. It automatically enters sleep mode when it's not in use for 5 min., and is reset with a touch of the shutter button or any button of the flash. If the unit is not in use for 30 minutes, it will automatically power off. With the flash unit set for slave mode, sleep mode is cancelled and the automatic turn off timing is prolonged to 60 minutes.
- Variable Power: When selecting manual power operation, choose from one of the six variable powers for the best lighting effect. The power level is provided from full power down to 1/32nd power in 1.0Ev increments.
- AF Assist beam: In darkness or dim light conditions, the Di466 beams an orange LED light to create a sharp contrast to enable the camera's focus sensor to focus easily on the subject.
- Color Filter Guide: The Di466 has a guide rail for filters. Color filters and density filters can slide into the slot provided at the front of flash window.
- Flash Power Lock system: The Di466 is compatible with either the FE lock (Canon) or FV lock (Nikon) system.
- Rear curtain synch. system: Nikon and some Canon cameras set the flash for rear curtain synch. photography.
- Mount: Shoe
- Guide No.: 108.27' (33 m) ISO100 at 105 mm position
- Vari-Power: 1/1 - 1/32
- Bounce Head: 0° to +90°
- Coverage: 18 mm - 105 mm (Full frame)
- Zoom Head: Full frame: 24 mm - 105 mm
- Recycle Time: Approximately 0.2 - 4.5 seconds
- Flash Duration: 1/800 - 1/20000 sec
- Flash-ready Indicator: Yes
- Compensation: -1.5 EV to +1.5 EV (in 1/2 EV steps)
- Slave Timing Modes: Instant Sync; Skip Preflash
- Wireless Groups: 3 Groups
- Power Source: 4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.6 x 4.1 x 3.7" / 67.0 x 105.0 x 95.0 mm
- Weight: 8.11 oz / 230 g without batteries
- UPC: 855747005074