Nissin i40 Compact Speedlite for Fujifilm Cameras
- Nissin i40 Speedlite for Fujifilm Cameras
- External Diffuser
- Soft Case
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Designed for Fujifilm cameras featuring TTL functionality. It features a guide number of 131' at ISO 100 and in the 105mm position for providing excellent coverage within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm, or down to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Also, this unit features an LED light suited for video work with 9 output levels.
The flash head is able to tilt upwards 90° and can rotate 180° in both directions, giving you complete 360° coverage. There is also wireless TTL functionality which will allow you to combine this flash off-camera with other units.
The i40 a range of modes for getting the look you desire from your lighting including slow-speed, high-speed, 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization in addition to variable power from 1/1 to 1/256.
- Selector Dial: Nissin i40 has two selector dials controls: function dial and power dial. The indicated lamp a/b/c will show the position of adjustment. Even beginners can quickly get started.
- LED Video Light: Nissin i40 has a video light function, which has 9 steps of output level adjustment.
- Professional Flash Head Design: The flash head rotates horizontally 180° to right and left and tilts up 90°which is suitable for close up photography. This makes bounce shooting more arbitrary, with more angles that can be used.
- Manual Zoom: Nissin i40 supports 24-105mm auto zoom. Manual zoom is available in m, sd, sf, wireless mode. The manual setting you selected is memorized and remains unchanged when power on.
- Supports High-Speed Synchronization: Supports up to 1/8,000 seconds shutter speed.
- Power Requirements: 4 AA batteries are needed to operate the i40, it can reduce the frequency of changing the batteries and reduce the recycling time.
- Metal Hotshoe - Quick Release Button: Durable metal hotshot design with quick release button, easy to install and reduce the chance of damage caused by installation.
- Fill-In Reflector And Light Diffusing Panel: Soften the flash and reduce shadows, it's suitable for fill-in flash in close distance (can be using with reflector)。
- Slave Mode: The I40 has a wireless remote flash system as a slave unit. You can enjoy creative flash photography with multiple lightings from the various directions. There are 3 slave modes provided.
- Slave Digital (SD): i40 synchronizes to the pre-flash system. The master flash is to be set at ttl (e-ttl for canon, i-ttl for nikon and adi/ p-ttl for sony) mode.
- Slave Film (SF): i40 synchronizes to the traditional single flash system. The master flash is to be set at manual mode. Studio lighting system synchronizes to this mode. This mode is also available for open flash, and for a standard flash in the market.
- Wireless TTL: I40 synchronizes to the wireless remote flash system. (*3) (*4)
- TTL Flash Level Compensation: The power of the flash can be controlled with ttl flash level compensation. Whereas total exposure is controlled by the camera's ev compensation function, the flash can compensate for the exposure on the main subject only, with little impact on the exposure of the background scene. The flash power level can be adjusted from -2ev through +2ev by 0.5ev steps.
- Mount: Shoe
- Guide No.: 131.23' (40 m) ISO100 at 105 mm position
- Vari-Power: 1/1 - 1/256
- Bounce Head: Yes, 0° to +90°
- Swivel Head: Yes, 360°
- Coverage: 24 mm - 105 mm (Full frame)
- Recycle Time: Approximately 0.1 - 4 seconds
- Flash Duration: 1/800 - 1/20000 sec
- Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/2 EV steps)
- Power Source: 4x AA Batteries
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.3 x 2.4 x 3.3" / 85.0 x 61.0 x 85.0 mm
- Weight: 7.16 oz / 203 g
- UPC: 855747005210
We Also Recommend