Nissin i60A Air Digital Flash [Multiple Mount Options]
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Nissin i60A Air Flash
- Soft Case
- Limited 2-Year USA Warranty
This is a palm sized high powered flash that is perfectly balanced with your camera.
Although the i60A is very compact in size (300g), it can still deliver a high power output of 60GN (at ISO 100, 200mm zoom head position). Also, you can connect your i60A to an external power source to reduce the flash recycle time during constant high power output.
NAS is Nissin’s newly developed 2.4GHz radio transmission wireless flash system. Compared with the traditional optical wireless transmitters, 2.4GHz radio transmission is less susceptible to angle and obstacle limitations and provides coverage of up to 30 meters. (98 feet)
Nissin is famous for thinking outside the box. This includes the IDs technology in our newly developed NAS system. Radio transmission IDs give each of the NAS compatible devices a unique identity, and can be set to prevent misfiring in the event of signal interference on the same channel.
Group A, B, C and Channel 1 to 8 will be available to choose on the i60A flash.
Combined with the Color LCD display and selector dial design, the i60A gives the user the most convenient way to take full control of the flash.
The zoom range can auto or manually adjusts from 24mm-200mm. The flash comes equipped with a built-in diffuser that gives a 16mm lens coverage. A Soft box is included for the specially designed flash head, to soften the light output and reduce shadows. The user can extend and retract the Fill-in reflector (bounce card) even when the Soft Box is installed.
- The flash head rotates horizontally 180° to right and left and tilts up 90°. This makes bounce shooting more arbitrary, with more angles that can be used
- Nissin i60A has a video light function, which has 9 steps of output level adjustment.
- The i60A has a durable metal hotshot design (not available in Sony due to limitation of the Multi Interface Shoe design) with a quick release button. It is easy to install and reduces the chance of damage caused by installation.
- Supports up to 1/8,000 seconds shutter speed.
- Supports Canon E-TTL/ E-TTL II, Nikon i-TTL and Sony ADI/ P-TTL.
- Various slave settings offer Flexible optical wireless flash combination.
- The i60A operates on 4 AA batteries. This reduces the frequency of changing the batteries and lessens the recycling time.
- Mount: Shoe
- Guide Number: 196.85' (60 m) ISO100 at 200 mm position
- Exposure Control: ADI / P-TTL, Manual
- Vari-Power: Manual: 1/1 - 1/256
- Bounce Head: 0° to +90°
- Swivel Head: 360°
- Coverage: 16 mm - 200 mm (Full frame)
- Zoom Head Full frame: 24 mm - 200 mm
- Recycle Time: Approximately 0.1 - 5.5 seconds
- Flash Duration: 1/800 - 1/20000 sec
- Flash-Ready Indicator: Yes
- Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Slave Timing Modes: Instant Sync, Skip Preflash
- Wireless Operation Method: RF
- Distance: Up to 98.43' / 30 m
- Mode: Slave
- Wireless Communication Channels: 8 Channels
- Wireless Groups: 3 Groups
- Power Source: 4x AA Batteries
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.9 x 2.9 x 4.4"
- Weight: 10.582 oz / 300 g without batteries