Nissin Speedlite Di600 for Canon Cameras
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Nissin Speedlite Di600 for Canon Cameras
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Nissin Di600 Flash is a shoe-mounted flash unit designed for Canon cameras with E-TTL / E-TTL II functionality.
It features a guide number of 145' at ISO 100 in the 105mm position for providing excellent coverage within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm, or down to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser.
The Di600 supports wireless slave functionality and can be controlled by using a master flash unit in channel 1 and group a. This feature thus allows you to be more creative with your lighting design. Manual control is possible with 6 different levels, from full 1/1 down to 1/32 power in full-stop increments.
The Di600 can tilt upward 90° and it features 270° rotation. It also has a built-in reflection panel for adding some fill light to your shots as well.
- TTL FLASH: Di600 is compatible with Canon's E-TTL, E-TTLII system, Nikon's i-TTL and Sony ADI/ P-TTL system. Those new digital TTL flash systems control the flash light with greater precision and stability.
- WIRELESS REMOTE FLASH: Di600 has a wireless remote flash system as a slave unit. You can enjoy creative flash photography with multiple lightings from the various directions. There are 3 slave modes provided.
- Slave Digital (SD): Di600 synchronizes to the pre-flash system. The master flash is to be set at TTL (E-TTL for Canon, i-TTL for Nikon and ADI/ P-TTL for Sony) mode.
- Slave Film (SF): Di600 synchronizes to the traditional single flash system. The master flash is to be set at manual mode. Studio lighting system synchronizes to this mode. This mode is also available for open flash, and for a standard flash in the market.
- Wireless TTL: Di600 synchronizes to the wireless remote flash system. The master flash is to be set at Channel 1 group A in wireless remote mode.
- TTL FLASH LEVEL COMPENSATION: The power of the flash can be controlled with TTL flash level compensation. Whereas total exposure is controlled by the camera's EV compensation function, the flash can compensate for the exposure on the main subject only, with little impact on the exposure of the background scene. The flash power level can be adjusted from -1.5EV through +1.5EV by 0.5EV steps.
- NISSIN ORIGINAL "MY TTL" SETTING: The TTL flash power level is pre-set for exposure at factory. You can, however, reset at the desired exposure level, in +/- 0.75 Ev. by 0.25 Ev increments. The pre-set value is memorized as your personal standard after switching the unit The usual TTL flash level compensation works based on this customized level.
- Di600 can be used without hotshoe cameras. Some cameras provide a flash synchronization contact at sync socket instead of hotshoe. For this type of cameras, Di600 has standard & 3.5mm PC sync socket for flash synchronization.
- G.No.44(ISO 100) is obtained at the reflector position for 105mm focal length lens, and 45 at 35mm.
- POWER ZOOM: The light distribution angle is automatically adjusted for the lens focal length. A high quality stepping motor sharply traces the lens movement with the same speed as that of the camera manufacturer's original flash model.
- VARIABLE POWER: When selecting manual power operation, choose from one of the six variable powers for the best lighting effect. The power level is provided from full power (G.No.44) down to 1/32nd power in 1.0Ev increments.
- AF ASSIST BEAM: In darkness or dim light conditions, the Di600 beams a red light to create a sharp contrast to enable the camera's focus sensor to focus easily on the subject.
- ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM: The Di600 has a dual energy saving system. It automatically enters sleep mode when it's not in use for 5 min., and is reset with a touch of the shutter button or any button of the flash. If the unit is not in use for 60 minutes, it will automatically power off. With the flash unit set for slave mode, sleep mode is cancelled and the unit will not automatically turn off until 60 minutes have elapsed.
- REAR CURTAIN SYNCHRO: Nikon and some Canon camera's set the flash for rear curtain synch. photography. The Di600 follows the command signal of theses cameras.
- FE / FV Lock: The Di600 is compatible with either the FE lock (Canon) or FV lock (Nikon) system. Refer to the camera owner's manual for details.
- Mount: Shoe
- Guide No.: 145' (44.2 m) ISO100 at 105 mm position
- Vari-Power Manual: 1/1 - 1/32
- Bounce Head: 0° to +90°
- Swivel Head: 270°
- Coverage: 16 mm - 105 mm (Full frame)
- Zoom Head: Full frame: 24 mm - 105 mm
- Off Camera: Terminal 3.5mm, PC
- Recycle Time: Approximately 5 seconds
- Flash Duration: 1/800 - 1/20000 sec
- Flash-ready Indicator: Yes
- Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Slave Timing Modes: Instant Sync; Skip Preflash
- Wireless Communication Channels: 1 Channels
- Wireless Groups: 1 Groups
- Power Source: 4x AA Batteries
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.9 x 5.3 x 4.1" / 74.0 x 134.0 x 103.0 mm
- Weight: 11.11 oz / 315 g