Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger Receiver for Nikon
- Odin TTL Flash Trigger Receiver for Nikon
- 2x AA Batteries
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable
- 6.3mm Adapter
- USB Cable
- Instructional CD
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Phottix Odin Wireless TTL Receiver works with Nikon camera and flash systems for reliable wireless radio control over your flash units. This receiver works up to 328' from the transmitter. The Odin wireless triggering system allows for control over 4 channels and 3 groups, setting multiple flashes settings individually.
Another feature of the Odin system is a maximum sync speed of 1/8000 second. Also, it features a USB port for updating the firmware on your unit and it runs on 2 AA batteries.
Compatible with Odin Transmitters
Wireless Range of 328'
Access to 4 Channels and 3 Groups
Up to 1/8000 Second Sync Speed
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Distance: 328'
- Channels: 4
- Groups: 3
- Max Sync Speed: 1/8000 sec
- Attachment: Shoe, 1/4"-20 Thread
- Ports: 3.5mm Sync Port, USB Port, External Power Port
- Power Supply: 2x AA Batteries, %V DC External Power Supply
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.8 x 1.6"
- Weight: 2.3 oz