Peak Design Arca Plate
- ARCA quick-release plate
- 4 loops
- Lifetime Warranty
ARCAplate is the most popular of our PROplate® quick-release plates. It is compatible with nearly all ARCA-type tripod heads, and slides into Capture® in 4 directions. Contains 4 loops for hand straps or Micro Anchors™. Machined/anodized construction.
- ARCA®-type tripod compatible - The ARCAplate fits into nearly any ARCA®-type tripod head in 4 directions.
- 4-direction compatibility with Capture® - Allows you to quickly position your camera at a 90-degree angle for safe and easy lens changes. ARCAplate is backwards compatible with any Capture unit ever built.
- Professional quality materials & construction - the plate is made of anodized, CNC-machined aluminum. It’s weatherproof, resistant to scratches, and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture effortlessly.
- D-Ring connection screw - All of our PROplates feature a D-ring connection screw with a 4mm hex drive. The hex drive enables secure connection and the D-ring lets you attach the plate to a sling-style strap.
- Durable, twist resistant pad - The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera, and gives the plate a sleek, unique look.
- Hand strap & Micro Anchor™ loops - ARCAplate has 4 heavy-duty loops for connecting to hand straps or Peak Design Micro Anchors™.
- Lifetime guarantee - like Capture, the ARCAplate comes with a lifetime guarantee on all parts
- SKU/Part Number: PL-A2
- Weight: 1.1 oz (30 g)
- Packed Weight: 1.5 oz (40 g)
- Size: 1.7 in (4.2 cm) x 1.7 in (4.2 cm) x 0.6 in (1.4 cm)
- Warranty: Lifetime
We Also Recommend