Phottix Indra360 TTL Monolight and Battery Kit
- Indra360 TTL
- Bag with Shoulder Strap
- 4,000mAh Battery
- Battery Charger
- Studio Mount Reflector
A new level of power for photographers who work on location or in a studio. The Indra360 offers 360 watt-seconds of power and same popular features as the award-winning Phottix Indra500 TTL - including High Speed Sync.
The new Indra360 TTL Studio Light provides the ultimate in control – with the Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Canon and Nikon built-in. With a smaller footprint Li-ion Battery, the Indra360 TTL is perfect for events on-location and any photographer that needs to move fast and stay portable.
Photographers can use TTL to shoot during fast-moving events like weddings. While shooting on-location under the harsh sun, photographers can control ambient light with high-speed sync. Shoot wide-open with shutter speeds up to 1/8000s. The built-in Phottix Odin Receiver for Canon and Nikon makes the Indra360 TTL easy to control and trigger.
The Indra360 TTL offers 8 stops of power adjustment - from full power to 1/128 - perfect for overcoming midday sun or adding just a hint of light when shooting with large apertures. TTL exposures can be adjusted in +/- 3 EV levels.
- 360Ws Monolight
- TTL, Manual and Stroboscopic Modes1/8,000 Sec. Shutter Speed Possible
- Power Variable from 1/128 to Full
- Built-in Receivers for Nikon & Canon
- Built-in Phottix Strato II Receiver
- LED Modeling Light, Optional AC Adapter
- Includes 4,000mAh Battery and Charger
- 300 Full-Power Flashes
- Maximum Watt/Seconds: 360 Watts
- Recycle Time: With optional AC adapter: 0.1 - 1.0 sec, With included battery: 0.1 - 2.0 sec.
- Input Power: Optional AC adapter: 110 - 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz, Included battery pack: 4,000 mAh, 300 full-power flashes
- Flash Duration: 1/250 - 1/15,000 sec @ t.1
- Max Sync Speed: Up to 1/8,000 sec
- Flash Variability: TTL: +/- 3 EV in 1/3 stop increments; Manual: 8 Stops: full to 1/128 power in 1/3 or 1 stop increments
- Modes: Second Curtain Sync; Stroboscopic: frequency: 1-100 Hz, flash count: 1-100; Flash bracketing; Flash exposure compensation
- Color Temperature: 5,500 K (+/- 200 K)
- Modeling Light: 4.5 W LED, on, off, manual
- Built-in Slave Cell: Optical slave; Radio, 4 channels: Odin (TTL) and Strato II (Manual) transmitters, Mitros+ flash, 3.5 mm sync port;Radio range: 328' (100 m)
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.5 x 5.5" (267 x 190 x 140 mm)
- Weight: 4.6 lb (2.1 kg) without power cable