Phottix Indra500 TTL Monolight Battery Kit
- 2x Phottix Indra 500 TTL Studio Light
- 2x 5000 mAh Battery
- Battery Charger
- Phottix Studio Light Reflector 7"
- Straight Studio Light
- Power Cable 3.5m
- Phottix Indra AC Adapter
- Phottix Indra AC Power Cable for AC Adapter
The future is here. Introducing the Phottix Indra500 TTL Studio Light – a 500 Watt TTL Studio Light featuring High Speed Sync. Under the hood is the ultimate in control – with the award-winning Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger for Canon and Nikon built-in. The Indra500 TTL is the perfect way to unleash creativity.
Use TTL to shoot during fast moving events like weddings. Shoot on-location, under the harsh sun and control ambient light with high speed sync. Shoot wide-open with shutter speeds up to 1/8000s.* The built-in Phottix Odin Receiver for Canon and Nikon makes the Indra500 TTL easy to control and trigger.
The Indra500 TTL offers 8 stops of power adjustment - from full power to 1/128 - perfect for overcoming midday sun or adding just a hint of light when shooting with large apertures. TTL exposures can be adjusted in +/- 3 EV levels.*
Using a Li-ion Battery Pack the Phottix Indra is the perfect on-location light with recharge times of 2 seconds and 360 full-power flashes in High-Speed Mode when fully charged. It’s small but extremely powerful. In the studio the Phottix Indra can be used with an AC adapter and can fully recharge in 1 second. The Indra500 is a lot of power and control packed into a compact studio light.
Like all Phottix products – the Indra500 TTL was designed with the input of professional photographers around the world.
- TTL: Most studio lights function only in manual camera modes, limiting their use in fast-moving environments. The Indra500 TTL opens up new creative possibilities, allowing photographers to shoot in shutter and aperture priority modes while taking advantage of their camera's auto-exposure technology
- High Sync Speeds: Traditional studio lights have sync speeds limited to 1/200-1/250 sec., making balancing flash and ambient light levels problematic. The Phottix Indra's High Speed Sync function allows speeds up to 1/8,000 sec. for a much wider exposure latitude
- Second Curtain Sync: The Second Curtain Sync function fires the flash at the end of the exposure rather than the beginning, allowing use of slow shutter speeds to create a natural looking blur trail behind subjects in progressive motion
- Flash Bracketing: Instead of altering the look of your shot by changing your aperture or shutter speed, let the Indra automatically vary its power to get lighter and darker shots around your prime exposure
- Stroboscopic Mode: This mode allows you to capture sequential action by varying the Hertz rate from 1-100 Hz and the flash frequency from 1-100 times per exposure
- Built-in Triggering: Adjust TTL exposure compensation +/- 3 EV or adjust power 1/3 or full stops over an 8-stop range in manual mode from up to 328' away with the optional Odin transmitter. The Indra has built-in Odin receivers for Nikon and Canon cameras. Phottix Strato II users can trigger the Indra 500 too, but in manual mode only
- Upgradeable: The Indra500 TTL offers a USB port for future firmware upgrades. As camera technology changes the Indra can change along with it
- Bowens Reflector Mount: The Indra500 comes with an umbrella reflector with a Bowens mount. It is also compatible with the other brand accessories that use this mount
- Maximum Power: 500Ws
- Adjustable Power Stops: 8 Stops (4-360Ws)
- Power Adjustment: In 1/3stop or full stop increment
- Flash Modes: TTL Auto*, Manual (M), Multi
- Channels: 4
- Color Temperature: 5500±200K (Color temperature may vary at low power settings)
- Stroboscopic Flash: Frequency: 1-100Hz, Flash Count: 1-100 times
- High Speed And Second Curtain Sync: Supported On compatible cameras, when used with the Phottix Odin or Mitros+ system.
- Recycling Time: With Phottix Indra AC Adapter: 0.1-1s, (Quick flash: 50 full power flashes/min); With Phottix Indra360 Battery pack: 0.1-5s (Quick flash: 10 flash/min)
- Input Power: Phottix Indra AC Adapter: AC 220V/110V, 50HZ/60HZ; Phottix Indra360 Battery pack: 14.4V/4Ah, 350 full power flashes
- Modeling Light Power: Approx. 4.5W
- Modeling Light Modes: Off, Auto, Manual (9 adjustment levels)
- Wireless Connectivity Method: Radio Frequency and Optical pulse
- Wireless Receiving Modes: Odin-C, Odin-N, Strato II, Opt-Slave, RX OFF (Can only be fired via 3.5mm sync port)
- Display: 320 X 240 TFT LCD display, 3 color schemes
- LCD Display Sensor Setting: Orientation sensor - Display automatically rotates if used inverted
- Heat Dissipation Method: Automatic temperature-based cooling fan
- Sync Port: 3.5mm Sync Port, USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Weight: 2.1kg (Excluding the Studio Light Power Cable)
We Also Recommend