Phottix Mitros+ Odin v1.5 Combo for Canon
- Mitros+ for Canon
- Odin Transmitter for Canon
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Mitros+ TTL Flash and Odin Flash Trigger Combo for Canon Cameras from Phottix is a versatile kit that pairs a full-size Canon compatible on-camera flash with a wireless transmitter able to trigger and control TTL and manual flash exposure on up to 3 groups of flash units from distances up to 328'.
The Mitros+ TTL Flash is a powerful unit with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II functionality. The Mitros+ features a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 and a zoom range of 24 to 105mm. Besides receiving radio signals, the Mitros+ can also transmit them to other units via its built-in transmitter.
The Odin TCU TTL Flash Trigger is a wireless transmitter that runs on the 2.4 GHz frequency, has 4 channels with 3 groups and can fire the Mitros+ or other compatible flash from a distance of 328'. Flashes within each group have +/- 3 EV power compensation in TTL or user-determined power levels in manual mode. The transmitter can also remotely adjust the angle of the flash beam via its zoom button. The Odin is compatible with Phottix Odin Tx, Odin Rx, Strato II Rx, OP Tx (master), OP Rx (slave) and OP (slave) wireless systems.
- Built-In Odin Transmitter/Receiver
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Guide Number: 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to +90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 0.1-5 Seconds
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Odin TCU TTL Flash Trigger Included
Specifications for Mitros+ Tranceiver:
- Mount: Shoe
- Guide Number: 190.29' (58 m) ISO100 at 105 mm position
- Vari-Power: Manual: 1/1 - 1/128
- Bounce Head: -7° to +90°
- Swivel Head: 360°
- Coverage: 14 mm - 105 mm (Full frame)
- Zoom Head: Full frame: 24 mm - 105 mm
- Off Camera Terminal: 3.5mm, Proprietary
- Recycle Time: Approximately 0.1 - 5 seconds
- Flash-ready Indicator: Yes
- Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Wireless Operation: Method: Optical pulse, Distance: Up to 52.5' / 16.00 m. Method: RF, Distance: Up to 328.08' / 100 m
- Wirelss Communication Channels: 4 Channels
- Wireless Groups: 3 Groups
- Power Source: 4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.1 x 2.3"
- Weight: 15.06 oz
Specifications for Odin Flash Trigger:
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 328' (100 m)
- Channels: 4 Channels, 3 groups (ABC)
- Sync: 1/8,000 Sec. max.
- Input: USB Port
- Input Voltage: 2.4-3.2V; Flash port voltage handling: 6V
- Batteries: 2x AA
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.8 x 1.6"
- Weight: 3.7 oz (105 g) (without batteries)