Phottix Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Canon
- Mitros+ TTL Transceiver Flash for Canon
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm CAble
- USB Cable
- Battery Port Adapter
- Flash Stand
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL Flash for Canon Cameras is the best of Phottixs gold-standard products all-in-one. It is a flash with Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver and Strato receiver all built in. The Phottix Mitros+ adds significant functionality, allowing photographers to not only use the Mitros on or off camera for lighting, but to also control and trigger remote flash by radio signal. The Mitros+ is a new industry landmark and was developed with input from wedding and event photographers.
Use the Mitros+ on-camera as a key or fill light, as well as control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes or compatible flashes using Phottix Odin Receivers. The Mitros+ also offers a built-in Phottix Odin Receiver and Strato II Receiver. Existing Phottix triggers like the Phottix Odin or Strato II, can be used to trigger the Mitros+ without extra receivers.
The Mitros+ has a multitude of uses. It is a feature-packed TTL flash; everything you would expect and need in a hot shoe flash. Use it on camera just as you would any hot shoe flash - in ETTL, Manual or Multi Stroboscopic Mode. With Odin functionality built-in the Mitros+ can be used to trigger Phottix Odin and Strato Receivers. Likewise: you can also trigger the Mitros+ using a Phottix Odin TCU or Strato II Multi Transmitter. The Mitros+ will control and trigger other Mitros+ flashes in receiver mode or Phottix Odin Receivers. Like the Phottix Odin, the Mitros+ with a backlit LCD, is intuitive, and easy to use and understand.
The Mitros+ has a built-in Strato II Multi-compatible receiver. Existing Strato II Multi transmitter can trigger the Mitros+. The Mitros+ can also trigger Strato II Multi and Strato I Receivers when set in Odin Transmit Mode. New with the Mitros+, built-in three location memory save and retrieval functions.
- Radio transmission is compatible with Odin and Strato II wireless triggering systems up to 328' away
- Wireless functionality via optical pulses in 4 channels and 3 groups with a range of up to 52.5' indoors
- Ratio modes from 1:8 to 1:1 and 8:1 are available for firing multiple flash units
- A modeling flash setting is available for previewing how your shot will turn out
- High-speed synchronization allows you to fire using the fastest shutter speed available on your camera
- A bounce card and wide-angle diffuser are built into the flash head for convenience
- Stroboscopic mode fires a series of flashes at a frequency of 1-199 Hz for up to 100 flashes
- Status LED lights will notify you when the flash is ready to fire
- Overheating protection will slow the firing time to avoid damage from heat
- AF-assist light for focusing in poor lighting conditions
- Memory system for retaining your settings when the flash is powered off
- 3.5mm sync port for connecting this flash to a larger system
- USB port for installing firmware updates
- Mount: Shoe
- Guide Number: 190.29' (58 m) ISO100 at 105 mm position
- Vari-Power: Manual: 1/1 - 1/128
- Bounce Head: -7° to +90°
- Swivel Head: 360°
- Coverage: 14 mm - 105 mm (Full frame)
- Zoom Head: Full frame: 24 mm - 105 mm
- Off Camera Terminal: 3.5mm, Proprietary
- Recycle Time: Approximately 0.1 - 5 seconds
- Compensation: -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
Wireless Operation: Method: Optical pulse, Distance: Up to 52.5' / 16.00 m
Method: RF, Distance: Up to 328.08' / 100 m
- Wireless Communication Channels: 4 Channels
- Wireless Groups: 3 Groups
- Power Source: 4x AA Alkaline, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.1 x 2.3"
- Weight: 15.06 oz