Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter v1.5 for Canon
- Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger Transmitter v1.5 for Canon
- 2x AA Batteries
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Odin TCU TTL Flash Trigger for Canon from Phottix is a wireless transmitter that runs on the 2.4 GHz frequency, has 4 channels with 3 groups and can fire your Canon flash from a distance of 328' with separate purchase of a receiver.
Flashes within each group have +/- 3 EV power compensation in TTL or user-determined power levels in manual mode. The transmitter can also remotely adjust the angle of the flash beam via its zoom button. The Odin is compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 wireless systems.
- Odin offers photographers four wireless channels and three flash control group designations
- The 2.4 GHz transmitter works at distances up to 328' and accepts 2 AA batteries
- The flash head zoom can be manually adjusted or automatically adjusted as photographers change their lens focal length
- The Phottix Odin TTL Flash Trigger is compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in-1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 328'
- Channels: 4 Channels, 3 groups
- Sync: 1/8000 sec
- Input: USB Port
- Input Voltage: 2.4-3.2V; Flash port voltage handling: 6V
- Batteries: 2x AA
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.8 x 1.6"
- Weight: 3.7 oz