Phottix Wireless Flash Trigger Receiver
- Phottix Wireless Flash Trigger Receiver
- Flash PC Sync Cord with 3.5mm Plug
- 6.3mm Plug Adapter
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Phottix Ares Wireless Flash Trigger Receiver wirelessly triggers off-camera flashes and studio lights. This receiver attaches to portable flashguns with a hot shoe style mount or via a PC sync cable and is meant to be used with the Phottix Aster transmitter.
The Phottix Aster receiver offers multiple modes. W (wireless) Mode - The receiver is triggered by a wireless signal from the Phottix Aster transmitter. The receiver should be within 30 m. of the transmitter .L (light) Mode - The receiver is optically triggered. A camera's pop-up flash, or another flashgun or studio strobe will fire the flash unit connected to the receiver. The Phottix Aster receiver has 4 wireless channels to avoid radio interference and allows photographers to easily create multiple lighting set-ups.
- Compatible with Phottix Ares wireless flash triggers (not included), as well as select cameras for wide-ranging use.
- 8-channel design with a fire-all-channels function which enables you to simultaneously trigger multiple flashes, strobes and more to create crisp, clear shots.
- Wireless range up to 656.2' for simple remote operation.
- 3.5mm sync port and hot shoe output allow easy connectivity.
- Battery-powered design
- Battery: CR2 3V
- Working Current: 600uA
- Receriver Connection: 3.5 mm socket for PC Sync cord
- Operating Distance: W (wireless) mode: 30m (100') in open areas; L (light) mode: 10m (32.8')
- Operation Frequency: 433 MHz
- Compatibility: Nikon SB-28DX; Nikon SB-600; Nikon SB-800; Nikon SB-900; Canon 430 EXII; Canon 580 EX; Canon 580 EX II; Sony HLV-F56AM with adapter; Pentax AF-540FGZ; Samsung SET-36ZF; Olympus FL-36; YN 460; Vivitar 3200A; Vivitar SB-4/283; Nissin Di866; Sunpak PZ242X