Max is flat and light. At the size of a mini tablet and only 13 oz, Max fits in any camera bag. Max is for large equipment, like DSLR and video cameras with long telephoto or the heavy macro lens. Max proves that powerful tools come in small packages. Larger than the Ultra—though still only 5.25” x 7.75” and 5 mm thick. —Max supports heavier, larger gear. Don’t be fooled by Max’s slim stature—it will be the most reliable tool in your gear bag! To back it up, we provide a 5 year warranty.
- At the size of a mini tablet and only 13 oz, Max fits in any camera bag.
- Max is for large equipment, like DSLR and video cameras with long telephoto or the heavy macro lens.
1. Fiberglass-reinforced nylon removable "bayonet style" storage box that holds four 1/4-20 spike feet. Small magnets hold spikes when stored.
2. Five 1/4-20 threaded holes to allow use of spike feet in configurations of one, two, three, or four at a time.
3. Two 2-inch belt slots to secure to any cylindrical object or to tape onto floors for remote camera setups.
4. Made of 6061 black anodized aircraft-grade aluminum. 5 mm thick. 5.25 x 7.75”
5. 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 accessory threaded holes for attachment to tripods or quick-release devices.
6. 3/8-16 TA2 titanium photographic bolt drilled, countersunk and welded in place for large tripod ball heads, even with spike feet in place.
7. Two nail holes for permanent or semi-permanent mounting.
8. Weight: 13 ounces, including spikes and storage box.
Max comes with the Base Plate, four spike feet and removable storage box, 1/4" - 1/4" male-to-male crossnut, a microfiber pouch, and a 5-year warranty.