PocketWizard N-MCDC2-ACC 3' Remote Camera Cable for Nikon MCDC2 Terminal
- PocketWizard 3' Nikon Remote Camera Cable for Nikon
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The Pocket Wizard N-MCDC2-ACC 3' Nikon Remote Camera Cable for Nikon is used with the Pocket Wizard MultiMAX, FlexTT5 or Plus III transceivers to provide remote shutter activation as well as "wake up" function to Nikon cameras with the DC2 connection, such as the D90, D5000 and D7000.
When the camera is attached to the MultiMAX/FlexTT5 transceiver and another PocketWizard transceiver sends the firing signal, the camera will be remotely fired on command. When transmitting from a MultiMAX, pressing a Zone button can also activate or deactivate the remote MultiMAX or FlexTT5 to electronically ready the camera for the next firing. This is necessary when using the MultiMAX or FlexTT5 to fire Nikon cameras with the DC2 connection.
- For Nikon MC-DC2 Remote Shutter Terminal
- For all PocketWizard Radio Triggers
- Remote On/Off: Plus III, later MultiMAX
- Remote On/Off with FlexTT5 as Receiver
- Add PTMM Adapter to Make Pre-trigger
- Includes MSMM Adapter
- Use with All PocketWizards with MSMM
- UPC: 893577001651
- Model: N-MCDC2-ACC
We Also Recommend