PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver (Yellow)
- Plus III Transceiver in Yellow
- Stereo 3.5mm (1/8") miniphone to miniphone cable
- Mono 3.5mm miniphone to locking PC cable
- Stereo 3.5mm miniphone to 6.3mm (") adapter
- Operation reference sticker
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
The Pocket Wizard Plus III Transceiver is a highly versatile and robust radio trigger that is compatible with all prior FCC-version PocketWizards, as well as most flash and camera systems.
Featuring 32 channels to choose from, this transceiver is simple to use in even the busiest of situations.
Wireless remote control is possible through the use of Quad-Zone Triggering, which allows you to manage up to 4 zones of remote PocketWizard-enabled cameras or flashes from one position.
Without having to leave camera position, you can activate and deactivate groups of flashes quickly and easily.
This transceiver also employ's PocketWizard's Auto-Sensing technology, which instantly allows your device to fluctuate from transmitter to receiver. This technology works directly in line with the Auto-Relay function for a completely remote workflow.
The efficiency of this transceiver is further extended by allowing up to 1640' transmissions in normal mode, and nearly double with Long Range mode. High speed, continuous shooting is made possible with the High Speed Receive mode, permitting up to 14.5 fps firing at up to 1/250 sec. for focal plane shutter and 1/500 sec. for leaf shutters.
The design of the Plus III incorporates a side-view LCD screen and touch pad interface for switching between modes, zones, and settings. It connects to any camera featuring a hot shoe and is also compatible with a variety of cables for linking to lighting and other remote systems.
- 32 CHANNELS
- QUAD-ZONE TRIGGERING:
- AUTO-SENSING TRANSCEIVER:
- TWO-STAGE REMOTE CAMERA TRIGGERING
- AUTO-RELAY MODE:
- LONG RANGE CAPABILITY
- HIGH SPEED RECEIVE:
- SIMPLE USER INTERFACE:.
- MODE & POWER ON/OFF BUTTON
- SYNC SPEED
- EASILY CONNECTED
- VERY COMPATIBLE
- SLEEK NEW DESIGN
- ON-CAMERA HOT SHOE MOUNTING
- EXTERNAL POWER AND FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE
- FCC/IC model: 340.00 - 354.00 MHz
- CE model: 433.42 - 434.42 MHz
- 32 channels
- 1-16 standard channels
- 17-32 selective Quad-Zone Triggering channels
- Reverse compatible with all PocketWizard radios of the same frequency* using standard or Quad-Zone Triggering channels (*FCC and CE PocketWizard radios work on different frequencies)
- Zones: A - B - C - D
- Compatible with other PocketWizard radios with Quad-Zone Triggering channels
- Antenna: Precision tuned internal coil
- Display: Backlit 2.5cm (1.0") liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Range: Up to 500 meters (1600 feet) (actual range is dependent on multiple factors including equipment, mode, environment, positioning, orientation and interference)
- Sync Speed: Up to 1/250 for focal plane shutters; Up to 1/500 for leaf shutters
- Triggering Speed: Up to 14.5 FPS
- Contact Time: 62 milliseconds in normal operation; 2 milliseconds in High Speed Receive (HSR) Mode
- LED: Green, Amber, Red status indications
- Transmit Output Power: Less than 1 milliwatt (0.001 watt)
- Power: Two (2) AA (IEC:LR6) alkaline recommended
- NiMH, NiCAD, NiZn, Lithium acceptable (these chemistries may not report battery life accurately)
- USB (optional AC adapter PW-AC-USB available)
- Battery Life: Up to 50 hours (with alkaline batteries)
- Max Port Sync Voltage: 300 Volts (Camera/Flash Port)
- Max Current Handling: 1.0 A peak, 0.2 A (1/5 Amp or 200 milliamp) continuous current limited
- Voltage Present: 3 volts, safe for use with all digital and film cameras
- USB: USB 2.0 Mini-B Connector
- Housing: High impact plastic with captive battery door
- Weight: 120 grams (4 ounces) with batteries installed
- Height: 13.3 cm (5.25")
- Width: 5.1 cm (2.00")
- Depth: 3.2 cm (1.25")
- Operating Temperature: Above -15 C (5 F) and below 50 C (120 F).
- Storage Temperature: Above -30 C (-22 F) and below 85 C (185 F) (without battery)
- Input/Output: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo miniphone jack, hot shoe
- Mounting: Hot shoe, lanyard/D-Ring loop, -20 threaded insert
- UPC: 850386005188