PocketWizard TTL Bonus Bundle for Panasonic
Regular price $ 299.00
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 2x PocketWizard FlexTT5 for Panasonic
- 2x USB Mini Cable
- 4x AA Battery
- PocketWizard Utility Software Disk
- PocketWizard G-Wiz Trunk Bag
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Use the FlexTT5 Transceiver to control single or multiple off-camera Lumix Speedlites.
You can now place TTL or manual flashes anywhere to illuminate the scene: Around corners, out-of-sight and in bright sunlight. The FlexTT5 is compatible with any PocketWizard radio for triggering manual flash or remote cameras.
The FlexTT5 is a "Transceiver", meaning it can be used either as a transmitter when placed into the camera's hot shoe in combination with another FlexTT5 unit on the flash end, or as a receiver with a MiniTT1 transmitter-only unit placed on the camera's hot shoe.
- Remotely adjust the manual power settings of your flashes in up to three zones (groups). You can have as many flashes in each group as you want.
- Get more light, faster recycling times and more shots per battery with Panasonic’s High Speed Sync (HSS) mode, optimized by PocketWizard’s ControlTL technology. Now you can take advantage of this great feature and shoot wide open in full sun with remote speedlights.
- HyperSync allows photographers to achieve faster X-sync speeds with full power flash. Now you can cut the ambient light and use wide-open apertures outdoors in bright sunlight. That extra speed can also freeze action, whether shooting models or athletes in motion.
*Every camera/flash system performance will be different.
- Works with all PocketWizard radios on the same frequency including PocketWizard OEM Partner products like Sekonic meters and Profoto, Bowens, Calumet, Dynalite, Lumedyne, Norman and Photogenic flash packs for standard triggering and HyperSync.
- Using a standard USB connection and the free PocketWizard Utility, you can easily configure your channel settings, dial in your HyperSync timing, adjust your sleep-mode timers and update your product to the latest firmware virtually making FlexTT5 radios “Future Proof”.
- PocketWizard’s Auto-Sensing Transceiver Technology enables the FlexTT5 Transceiver to switch between transmit mode and receive mode automatically for greater flexibility on the job.
- Easily trigger a remote camera in sync with a remote flash with Auto-Relay Mode. Put a camera where you can’t be and use either remote TTL or non-TTL lighting or both at the same time.
- Use your Panasonic camera’s flash menus to control the power of up to 3 Groups (zones) of light.
- The FlexTT5 Transceiver has two plug-in ports for use with remote cameras and other flash packs. With its Auto-Relay Mode, the FlexTT5 can trigger a remote camera and transmit to a remote flash at the same time.
- TTL Compatibility: Panasonic TTL compatible - Visit wiki.pocketwizard.com for updated compatibility list
- Frequency: 340.00 - 354.00 MHz US FCC / IC, 433.42 - 434.42 MHz CE
- Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies (FCC/IC), 35 Channels over 5 Frequencies (CE)
- Antenna: 2.7" (6.9 cm) rubberized with 180 degree swing
- Transmit output power: Less than 0.001 watt (1/1000 of a watt or 1 milliwatt)
- Range Performance: Up to 10 to 240 meters (30 to 800 feet for E-TTL triggering. Up to 10 to 365 meters (30 to 1200 feet) for basic triggering. Range is dependent on multiple factors including equipment, mode, environment, positioning, orientation and interference.
- Mounting: Hot Shoe, 1/4-20, lanyard, velcro
- Maximum Shooting Rate: TTL Mode: within 1 FPS of camera's maximum FPS
- Power / Channel Switch: OFF - C.2 - C.1
- Zone Select Switch: A-B-C (matches Panasonic groups)
- Status Indicator: LED: Green, Amber, Red status indications
- Camera / P1 Port: 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo miniphone for 2-stage remote camera triggering. Port Voltage Handling: up to 50 Volts, 100 milliamp continuous
- Flash / P2 Port: 1/8" (3.5 mm) mono miniphone. Port Voltage Handling: up to 200 Volts, 4 amps peak, 250 milliamp continuous, non-polarized
- Minimum Receive Contact Time: Camera / P1 Port = 80 milliseconds, Flash / P2 Port = 500 milliseconds
- Voltage Present: 3.3 VDC (all pins) - safe for all cameras
- Hot Shoe voltage protection: up to 50V
- USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector, 5VDC regulated, 100mA, Pin 1 Positive, Pin 4 Ground
- Operating Temperature: Above -15° C (5° F) and below 50° C (120° F).
- Storage Temperature (without battery): Above -30 C (-22 F) and below 85 C (185 F)
- Construction: High impact plastic, captive battery door, hot Shoe made of glass reinforced resin
- Power: Two (2) AA (IEC:LR6) Alkaline recommended, other chemistries (NiMH, NiCAD, Lithium) allowed, USB
- Battery Life: 30 + Hours
- Dimensions: 3.6" (9.2 cm) long x 2.9" (7.3 cm) wide x 1.4" (3.6 cm) tall, antenna lowered
- Weight: 5.4 oz (153 grams) 3.8 oz (108 grams) without batteries