Polaroid Color Film for Spectra/Image Cameras (8 Exposures)
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Polaroid Color Film for Spectra/Image Cameras (8 Exposures)
Spectra cameras are wider than regular Polaroid cameras, which means they need their own, wider film. Simple, right?
This Spectra film gives you all the same clean tones and textures of our other Polaroid film packs, but with a wide-format frame.
So whether you're taking breathtaking landscape photographs, or just trying to fit all your cousins in the family reunion photo, you've got a little more space to work with.
- Built-in battery
- Develops in 15 minutes
- Classic white frame
- Wide-format photos
- Number of Exposures: 8
- Format: 4.1” x 4.0” (103 mm x 101 mm)
- Image Size: 3.5” x 2.9” (90 mm x 73 mm)
- Development Time: 10-15 minutes
- Compatibility: Polaroid Spectra Cameras, Polaroid Image Cameras