- Polaroid Color Film for SX-70 Camera (8 Exposures)
The SX-70 works a little differently to other Polaroid cameras, meaning it needs a film that reacts to light more slowly.
That's why it has its own special SX-70 film with a much lower ASA (that's how you measure film speed). Lower ASA film often gives you deeper tones, which is why the SX-70 is so popular with artists, creatives, and people who use the word "aesthetics" a lot.
- Built-in battery
- Develops in 15 minutes
- Classic white frame
- Number of Exposures: 8
- Format: 4.2” x 3.5” (107 mm x 88 mm)
- Image Size:3.1” x 3.1” (79 mm x 79 mm)
- Development Time: 10-15 minutes
- Compatibility: Polaroid SX-70 instant camera