Powerex MH-C204W 1-Hour Worldwide Travel Conditioning Charger for AA / AAA NiMH Batteries
- Powerex 1-Hour Worldwide Travel Conditioning Charger
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
The Powerex MH-C204W 1-Hour Worldwide Travel Conditioning Charger for AA / AAA NiMH Batteries charges up to 4 AA or AAA nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) rechargeable batteries. You can charge 2 batteries in approximately 1 hr, or 4 in about 2 hr. The charger does not require an external power adapter, as it has a universal power adapter built in. This fact, combined with the charger's compact size--comparable to a consumer digital camera--makes it easy to transport virtually anywhere.
What's more is that the integrated adapter is a 100-240V, 50/60Hz power supply for international use, so you can take the charger anywhere without having to worry about voltage.
The charger's 5th generation Powerex Delta V microprocessor controls battery charging in a 4-stage process: Ramp-up, rapid charging, top-off charging, and maintenance charging. Ramp-up provides a jolt to new or old batteries, activating new ones and reviving old. The jolting consists of a series of carefully-timed high-current pulses. Rapid charging delivers a steady high-current charge to take batteries most of the way to their full capacities.
Top-off charging provides an intermediate, medium-current charge to enable batteries to retain most of their charge. Maintenance charging offers a periodic, extremely low-current pulse to make sure batteries are charged but not overcharged. The battery conditioning feature rejuvenates batteries that were previously ready to be relegated to the recycle bin, whipping them back into shape so they can perform well again.
The MH-C204W features an LED indicator light that turns green when the batteries are about 98% charged.
- For 2 or 4 AA / AAA NiMH Batteries
- Charging Time: 60-120 Minutes
- Built-In Universal Power Adapter
- Delta V Microprocessor for Full Charging
- Switches from Rapid to Trickle Charging
- Conditioning Revives Old Batteries
- Configuration: 4x channels for 2 or 4 batteries
- Battery Type: AA / AAA NiMH rechargeable
- Microprocessor Control: Negative Delta V, Zero Delta V, Temperature and Timer
- Current- AA: 2000 mA; AAA: 700 mA
- Trickle charge: 50 mA
- Voltage: Built-in power supply: 100-240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz, 150 mA
- Charging Time 2 batteries: Approx. 1 hr; 4 batteries: Approx. 2 hr
- Indicator Lights: LED light turns green when batteries are about 98% charged
- UPC: 802366122217