Powerex MH-C1090F Pro 10-Bank Rapid NiMH Battery Charger Kit with Included 8.4V Batteries [Multiple Battery Quantity Options]
- Powerex Pro 10-Bank Rapid NiMH Battery Charger
- AC Adapter
- Powerex Precharged Rechargeable 8.4V Battery
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
The MH-C1090F Pro 10-Bank Rapid 9V NiMH Battery Charger from Powerex provides up to 10 rechargeable 7.2V, 8.4V, or 9.6V nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries with a full charge--in 2-3 hr. Each battery is charged to its full potential without the risk of overcharging. This is accomplished via a microprocessor, which automatically switches from rapid to trickle charge once the batteries are done charging, ensuring that they maintain their charge. FLEX pulse charging conditions and enhances your batteries' performance during charging.
Individual LEDs for each charging channel indicate when charging is complete by switching from a red light to a green one. The charger can even revive older 9V batteries that are no longer accepting a charge.
The Powerex Precharged Rechargeable 9V Battery has a voltage of 8.4V and a capacity of 300mAh, with a minimum capacity of 270mAh. The battery is capable of being stored for an extended period of time and still retaining a full or nearly full charge. After a year, for instance, it will retain up to 85% of its capacity.
This product comes pre-charged and can be recharged up to hundreds of times. The purchase of NiMH batteries like this saves you money, since you won't need to buy endless supplies of non-rechargeable alkaline batteries.
- For 1-10 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V NiMH Batteries
- Charging Time: 120-160 Minutes
- Delta-V Microprocessor for Full Charging
- Switches from Rapid to Trickle Charge
- Individual LED for Each Charging Channel
- Pre-charged and ready to use out-of-package
- Can be stored for extended period of time without substantial loss of power
- Retains up to 85% of charge after one year of storage
- Recharge hundreds of times!
- Suitable for high drain devices such as digital cameras and gaming devices
- Configuration: 10x channels for 1-10 batteries
- Battery Type: 7.2V, 8.4V or 9.6V NiMH rechargeable
- Microprocessor Control: Negative Delta V
- Current- Rapid charge: 70-90 mA; Trickle charge: 10 mA
- Voltage: 13.5-15 V, 1000 mA
- Charging Time: 120-160 min
- Indicator Lights 10x LED's: 1 for each charging channel
- Red: Charging; Green: Charge complete; Flashing red: Bad battery
- UPC: 802366122170
- Battery Type: 8.4V NiMh rechargeable
- Output Voltage: 8.4 V
- UPC: 802366144356